Monday, April 2, 2012

Grey stripe

My chick just hatched! I decided to call him Grey Stripe because he's, well, because it's got a grey stripe! There's six more that have hatched and we got 12 eggs. I don't think they're going to survive though. But! I think we should look on the bright side and take what we have and raise them! (I am not that valiant, and even though I make it sound like I'll go and fight a dragon fearlessly I'd really go home and hide under my bed.) OK back to telling you all about the chicks. Brandon's chick is a light grey and SUPER fluffy. Austin's chick is black and loud. Eden's chick is yellow and just came out so right now it's laying next to mine and all the others to try to get warm and fluffy. Dad's is black all over even the beak. Mom's is yellow and is just the same as Eden's. And a little more about mine. It's active. Really hyper. At first I wanted to call him A.D.H.D.!

No comments:

Post a Comment