Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hello, this is Brock speaking. I haven't posted anything in a VERY long time. You no why? I've created a new website!!!! Oh, yeah! And this time I'm putting games on there! But it still needs work. I've published what I've made so far but it's not much. I've got only one game on the whole site! But it's raft wars and it's pretty fun. I might not go onto this blog for a VERY long time yet again so I'm gonna make the best of it in this one post!!!...uuuuum..... so, what do you wanna talk about?...........hmmmmmmmmmm.......ummmmm.......oh yeah! I almost forgo... Darn it!





                               5 minutes later


OK, I've got it now. I've been reading this series called, Remnants. It's pretty awesome actually. It's about the end of the world. In 2011. I know crazy right? Me, in 2012, reading about the end of the world in 2011! Anyway, back to the actual book. Well, in the book, these NASA scientists discover a giant asteroid that's about the size of a quarter of the size of the moon or something like that, and so they patch together a rocket with hibernation equipment on the inside, choose 80 people from earth, and launch them into space in a desperate attempt to save the human race. Hoping somehow, they'll land safely on a habitable planet. What happens, I wont tell you. Read the book! I'm not gonna spoil it for you! Oh, and the name of my website is, www.brocksgamersworld.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment