Monday, January 19, 2015

Why Is This Blog Still HERE?!

This is for you, Guy.  And Rebecca, and Abby, and Joey, and... whoever else would read my blog AND DARE MOCK ME!  I was shouting there, by the way.  The posts below have been sitting there gathering, uh, "virtual internet dust" over the past three years.  The oldest post was made when I was, what, eight?  Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was eight.  Luckily, your entertainment has been saved by Momzilla, protector of embarrassing posts, and official chore-giver-lady.  (I couldn't think of another name for that title)  If it weren't for her, and her trusty wooden spoon, I would've sent this whole site down the black toilet of crushed dreams, and other scary stuff, like dead people.  And homework.  Maybe I'll even throw in some toxic waste while I'm at it.  Heck, maybe this toilet has a couple of man eating chickens for all I know!  Anyway, you get my point.  Read the posts at your own expense.  Try not to choke on your PB&J when you gasp with shock, as you realize, "Brock's a total wacko!  Why didn't I notice this sooner?  AAAAAAAAAUUUGGGGHH!  Is that contagious?"  And so on, and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment