Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just Another Day at the Johnsons

This morning the day started out the way it always starts out for the Johnson's, Eden woke up at 6:00am, woke my brothers and me up and then, as always, Austin went down the stairs to wake up mom and eventually, the whole house is awake with kids running around asking/screaming that the parents give them food.(all except Austin that is, he only asks if he can play video games)Then we practiced the piano almost willingly(once again, all except Austin, he's nowhere even NEAR the Like Piano Practice line), and then we'd do school, and while we're doing school, Austin would get upset and say that he's no good at spelling, and then we'd do lunch, and while were eating lunch Eden would let the cat in and then the cat would dig up the flowers, but by the time mom notices it there, they're reduced to a pile of dirt, stems, roots, and flower petals. Okay, end of school. First thing mom does is kick us out of the house. After some time Austin, Brandon, and I come into the house and try to guess what the first thing Austin asks when we enter That's right, he asks if we can play video games. But this will stump you, what did mom say? She said,"ARE YOU KIDDING? WHAT KIND OF DAY DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M HAVING? WHAT DO YOU THINK MY ANSWER IS? ya okay, you can play video games." Look's like she cooled down at the last second. After video games, it's time for cub scouts.(for scouts today, I'm going to the ice rink)After the ice rink, I come home with a big bruise on my hip from my ice accident. By now it's bed time and my hip still hurts, but I hope you like this because you're going to see lots of stuff on this blog like it. So, if you don't like it, then TOO BAD! 'cause you're STILL going to see it! Well, by now the only thing keeping me from leaving the computer are the excuses that I'm making to my mom of why I'm not in bed. Goodby now.

No comments:

Post a Comment