Sunday, April 1, 2012

Welcome Back! (The ski trip and the retun of Mom.)

Hi! It's Brock here! It's also been a long time... A VERY long time. So I want to fill you in on what's what and who's who. OK, I need to tell you about the ski trip waaaaay back in January. It was LONG. The ski trip. LONG. I know 2 days doesn't sound long, but when you can't wait to get there and your family's gotta pull over every hour to let your brother or sister use the bathroom? Now THAT'S long. So anyway, we got to the ski shop, got some ski boots, Left the shop, went to the hotel,unpacked our stuff and, WENT SKIING!!! Woo hoo! Oh yeah! Lets party! OK, that was a lie we fell asleep on the couches and didn't wake up until the next day, there. The next day we went to ski school. Ya, school. I went on this vacation to BE on vacation, to be able to hang up a GONE FISHING sign! Actually, it was great! We had a lot of fun actually. But not as much fun as the NEXT day! On this day we went on a blue diamond trail! It. Was. STEEP! Austin and Brandon fell down a lot, even I fell down a few times myself! OK so you get the point. We had a great time skiing.

So now I can tell you what happened when mom came home from the cruise and weighed herself. The scale was crushed? Mom screamed? She never knew what her weight was because the scale begged for mercy? Nope. She lost a pound. Yup. You heard me. She lost a pound. You may be wondering what she ate at home to make her lose a pound. Well, I can tell you what she ate starting with grandma's cookies...

No comments:

Post a Comment