Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Great BIG Birthday Bash: part 1

My birthday was awesome! The first thing we did was eat... and eat... and eat... There was a lot of food there I can tell you that... there was a lot of guests too. A lot. And when there are big parties, there are big feasts. And at all feasts I try to remind myself NOT to eat a bunch if we're going to do a lot of physical activities afterwords. Because a lot of times, things get messy...but, there was no mess thank goodness. So the party went on as planned. My dad strapped a video camera to my head and then we went on a treasure hunt! It took FOREVER to get to the box of priceless sweets(Mostly my fault because I took the long way around the lake to the camp site)but, It was worth it when the box opened to reveal a TON of candy. The only bad part about this was every one went berserk. The girls screamed, the boys howled, and the little kids went shrieking around the site. It Was AWESOME! To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment