Saturday, April 28, 2012
The Great BIG Birthday Bash: part 2
After the scavenger hunt we had Texas sheet cake. That was awesome too. But, and you parents and kids out there know what I'm talking about, the best part of a birthday is... well, you know. THE FREAKING PRESENTS MAN!!!(And women. And children.)The first thing I got was a Clifford dog! And my friends were all like, "Seriously?" And I was like, "Wow! A Clifford toy! Woo hoo! Let's celebrate! All right! NEXT!!!" So, I got a Nerf gun from Drew, a K'nex coaster from the Smiths, a Lego City game from Jaden, a colored pencil art kit from Zane, some transformers toys and a puzzle from the Mackelprangs,(sorry if I misspelled your name!)some Lego's from the Koeppens, and a RC boat from the Hortons. There was a lot of toys there! After I was done opening presents the kids started chanting me to open the RC boat and drive it. Guess what I did. I drove it of course! It's really cool, and I'm having fun with the Lego's too! That night I actually stayed up until 12:30 a.m. working on building the Lego game from Jaden! I spent the whole next day playing with the other Lego's. My BIG Birthday really was a Bash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment